The importance of your smile cannot be overstated. It’s the first thing that people will notice about you and it plays an important role in your confidence and self-esteem.
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 76% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 48% of people make judgements about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 77% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 67% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
Improving your smile is one of the greatest investments that you can make. We have a wide range of treatments at our disposal that could transform your appearance, and your quality of life, giving you a fantastic, long-lasting, easy to maintain smile you will be proud of.
Have a look at some of the smiles we have transformed in our smile gallery and composite bonding.
Designing a Smile Makeover – Choosing the Right Treatments
We design our treatment plans around each individual’s needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. The treatment options listed below are commonly used in the process of creating a beautiful, long lasting smile: Sometimes changing something small and subtle is all that is needed to make a significant difference. Sometimes we need to do more to get the outcome we want. We want you to get the result you are after with the least amount of drilling. We will consider all treatment options available in order to restore the health and appearance of your smile and we will discuss all the options with you.
Treatments we will consider include
- Porcelain veneers – hand crafted, high aesthetic – chipped and cracked teeth, gaps in-between the teeth and minor malocclusion can be corrected with porcelain veneers to create a uniform, straight, natural-looking, healthy smile.
- Ceramic crowns and bridges – high strength – More severe decay, damage or gaps may be corrected through the use of dental crowns or bridges.
- Composite bonding and reshaping – A more cost effective way of improving the shape of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – If your teeth are stained or discoloured, it can have a negative impact on the appearance of your smile. With professional teeth whitening in the convenience of your home, you can whiten your teeth by up to ten shades or more.
- Gum recontouring – A gummy or uneven smile occurs when the gum tissue conceals more of the surfaces of the teeth than normal. With gum reshaping, we can reduce excessive gum tissue with a laser – quickly, safely and with minimal discomfort for a more symmetrical natural-looking smile.
- Invisalign – Is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing and you can still eat and drink what you want.
- General Dentistry – The appearance of your teeth is important, your oral health is more important. The link between oral health and whole body health is well documented. Inflammation of the gum tissue and infection has been linked to both diabetes and heart disease and other systemic diseases. Maintaining your oral health and providing a strong dental foundation is our first priority.