19th July, Covid-19 and Dentistry
The guidelines and standard operating procedures within dental care have not changed at this time. We will be continuing to ask you to wear a mask and to respect social distancing in the practice. We will continue to screen patients at booking and entry to the practice. Enhanced PPE for staff and extra decontamination steps and time will remain in place. Our priority remains to keep everybody safe. Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and understanding.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTENDING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, please do not come to the practice, and call us to rearrange your appointment.
NB If you have been double vaccinated we may be able to see you if certain conditions are met. However it is imperative that you call the surgery prior to your appointment to check
- Have you, anyone in your household, or a close contact been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any member of your household waiting for a Covid 19 test result?
- Do you or any member of your household have, or have had, any symptoms in the last 10 days, that could be coronavirus?
- Have you been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and asked to self isolate?
- Have you travelled into the UK from another country in the last 14 days and NOT complied with all testing and quarantine requirements?
- Update your Medical history – if anything has changed or we have asked you to update this prior to your appointment; this can be done by completing and submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
- Wear a face covering when attending the Practice.
- Waiting room space is limited; be prepared to wait outside if capacity is full.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the Practice.
- Temperatures of all staff and patients are taken before entering the Practice
If you have any further questions, or are still unsure whether you should attend your appointment, please do call the surgery we will be happy to help.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and understanding.